Last updated: 01/05/2023
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In connection with your access to our Site and/or use of our Service, we collect and store certain information about you. Some of this information can be used on its own or in combination with other information to identify you individually. We call that information “personal information.” We collect personal information and other information as described below:
Information You Provide.
We collect your personal information when you or your employer registers to use the Service, provides information when using the Site or Service, updates your account information, adds additional services, submits information to verify your identity, contacts us with questions or feedback, or otherwise communicates with us. This personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number.
When You Choose to Participate in Market Research Programs.
We may collect information from you, including personal information, if you choose to participate in a market research program or survey.
Your Email or Social Network Contacts.
We collect your email, social network and other contacts (“Contacts”) if you choose to share them with us.
We may collect information about you from public sources, such as public social media pages.
Information from Third Parties.
We may collect and receive information about you, including personal information, from third parties, such as our service providers, for identity verification, and other purposes.
Automatically Collected Information.
We automatically collect certain usage information when you access the Site or use the Service, such as your device identifier (if using a mobile device), Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, browser type and the address of a referring site. We also automatically collect certain usage information through cookies and related technologies, as described below. In addition, our Site may implement third-party software, such as Google’s Invisible reCAPTCHA (the “Invisible CAPTCHA”), that collects your information for security purposes.
Single Sign-On Information.
Single Sign-On allows you to sign in to the Service from another service you use and with which we partner. We will collect certain information for security purposes in order to verify your authorised access to the Service, including your username and password for the other service.
Third-Party Software, Cookies and Other Related Technologies.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to administer the Site, manage accounts and provide the Service;
- to monitor, analyse, improve and develop the Site and Service, and to create new Service features;
- to provide a more customised experience on the Site, Service and/or our partners’ or affiliates’ websites;
- to understand our users better;
- to validate user information provided to us for fraud and risk detection purposes;
- to determine eligibility for the Service;
- to prevent, identify and address fraudulent or other illegal activity and security issues;
- to (i) solicit feedback, (ii) respond to your or your employer’s comments, requests or inquiries, (iii) provide customer service and support, or (iv) otherwise contact you in connection with the Site or Service;
- to generate anonymised, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
- for our marketing purposes, such as (i) informing you of our or our partners’ or affiliates’ products, services, features or offerings that may be of interest to you, (ii) providing you with newsletters, articles, reports, updates and announcements, as well as information about upcoming events, (iii) improving and tailoring our advertising and communications, (iv) analysing our marketing efforts, and (vi) determining your eligibility for certain marketing programs, events and offers;
- to (i) comply with laws, rules and regulations, including any disclosure or reporting obligations, (ii) resolve disputes with users or third parties, (iii) respond to claims and legal processes (including but not limited to subpoenas and court orders) as we deem necessary or appropriate, (iv) protect our property rights or those of third parties, (v) protect the safety of the public or any person, and (vi) prevent or stop any activity which we may consider to be (or to pose a risk of being) illegal, unethical or legally actionable; and
- for any other purpose for which you expressly authorise us to use your information.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We will only share your information with the third parties listed below for the purposes described above in the “Use of Your Information” Section:
- certain parties as necessary to respond in good faith to legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas and court orders);
- legal and financial advisors and auditors;
- third-party agents, partners and service providers, who (i) are only permitted to use your information as we allow (which may include contacting you on our behalf), and (ii) are required under law or contract to keep your personal information confidential; and
- the following third parties under the circumstances described below:
- if there is a sale of Olas (including, without limitation, a merger, stock acquisition, sale of assets or reorganisation), or in the event that Olas liquidates or dissolves, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your information, to the acquirer;
- from time to time, we may share reports with the public that contain anonymised, aggregate, de-identified information and statistics; and
- we may share your information with certain other third parties with whom you expressly authorise us to share your information.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information through your account or by contacting us using the contact information listed below. If you would like us to delete your account entirely, please contact us at [email protected] with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. Please note that there may be some delay in the deletion of your data from our servers following your request. Additionally, we may retain some of your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as needed for other legitimate business purposes.
You may unsubscribe from marketing and promotional emails that we send to you by following the opt-out instructions contained in such emails. If you opt out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still need to send you emails related to your account and the Service.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently have the capability of responding to “Do Not Track” signals received from various browsers.
We employ administrative, physical and technical measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access and to comply with privacy and data protection laws; however, despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed to prevent any interception or other type of misuse. We also depend on you to protect your information. Please set up a strong password and keep it confidential. If you become aware of any breach of security, please notify us immediately.
Links to Other Sites
Our Policy Toward Children
The Service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Please contact us at s[email protected] if you have any questions about our Privacy Polic